Re: [stella] Gameboy Advance '2600 emulator

Subject: Re: [stella] Gameboy Advance '2600 emulator
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 14:09:59 +1100
If I go public domain I'll be happy to share the source code.  I'm just
looking at the slight possibility of publishing, at the moment, in which
case publication of source will be up to whomever.  But as you know, I'm an
avid source-code sharer.
The speed problem on the GBA is not so much the language used - I used C++
because of the cleanliness of design it offers - but the fact that I haven't
taken advantage of the specific speedups available on the machine (using
particular areas of RAM to run code, for example.  In addition, I have a
sophisticated bilinear filtering and caching system yet to kick in.  I
expect quite a few months before I'm done, if ever.
Cheers
-
Andrew Davie - adavie@xxxxxxxxxxx
TwoHeaded Software - www.2headed.com