[stella] Incoming

Subject: [stella] Incoming
From: Ben Larson <wazzapfool@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:40:47 -0800 (PST)
Hi everyone.  I haven't been keeping up with the list
for about a month or so now, so I'm trying to get up
to speed with stuff that's been going on.  Anyway,
just thought I'd drop a line concerning my
artillery-style game entitled 'Incoming!' that I
started late last year.  I actually took about a 2
month hiatus from it (due to various things), but I am
now actively working on it again, and I've even added
a new binary to the site which demonstrates the basic
physics if anyone's interested in checking it out:

http://www.blarworld.com/incom.htm

Anyway, hard to say when I'll be done.  I'm not
working on it too feverishly...mainly just whenever I
get time as a way to relax.  I'll venture to say
'sometime this year'. :)

Ben