Re: [stella] Incoming

Subject: Re: [stella] Incoming
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:23:46 +0100
Ruffin wrote:
> I realize this is very very early on, but I thought I'd ask why the player
> graphic flickers like mad whenever you shoot.  What's up there?

I wonder why too!
You write something about else having to "blank out the playfield" on your homepage, but I still don't understand why that would be necessary.

You only have three objects currently visible (2 players and 1missile I guess) in the game area, so you don't need to reposition them.

What would cause you problems? Perhaps we can help.

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |