[stella] Warring Worms Final Debug

Subject: [stella] Warring Worms Final Debug
From: "Billy Eno" <ceno@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 20:31:00 -0600
All,

First, let me say thanks to those who have helped me out by playing my game
and giving me a hard enough time about it to fix it.

I am posting the final debug version of Warring Worms.  Please give it a
shot.  I finally fixed the last glaring bug and added some new features.
The bug was the collision detection problem that happened occasionally where
a missile would miss a head and hit the body of the snake behind it.

One new features is that the right difficulty now selects Easy and Hard
mode.  Easy means you can't turn back on yourself and die (ie. moving right,
try to move left and die).  Hard means that you can turn in any direction
and possibly die by turning back on yourself.  Also, the Color/BW switch
enables and disables missiles to allow for a different style of play. The AI
is probably even harder to beat wit disabled missiles.

Games:

Left difficulty: A=Fast B=Slow
Right difficulty: A=Hard (player can turn back on himself and die) B=Easy
(player can't turn back on himself)
Color = Enable Missiles B/W = Disable Missiles

Normal Edges - edged game
00-09 : 2-player
10-19 : 1-player and 1 computer player
20-29 : 2-player, hostile enviroment
30-39 : 1-player and 1 computer player, hostile enviroment

Wrap Mode - edges wrap around
40-49 : 2-player
50-59 : 1-player and 1 computer player
60-69 : 2-player, hostile enviroment
70-79 : 1-player and 1 computer player, hostile enviroment

Regards,
Billy

http://www.baroquegaming.com