RE: [stella] Warring Worms Final Debug

Subject: RE: [stella] Warring Worms Final Debug
From: "Billy Eno" <ceno@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 20:11:15 -0600
Glenn,

I think the way it does it is a little wierd too, but I flat don't have
enough RAM left to deal with it.  I don't mean I couldn't go back and flog a
few bytes out of it, I just don't want to restructure the game (again).
Anyway, other games have used the console switches in a different way.
Starmaster use the B/W switch to switch between screens, for example.

Your probably right about it needing to be changed a little bit.  But, the
way the game figures out what to do and what not to do is pretty thoroughly
entwined with the various ways to select different game styles.

I hate to just cop out on a good suggestion like that, but I am really ready
for this game to be done :>

BTW, I am using BCD mode for the game select, so I am limited to 99.  And
the total number of game variations is 80*2*2*2 = 640 variations.

Thanks for taking the time to look at it for me, I do appreciate it.

Regards,
Billy