Re: [stella] RE: My Atari 2600 15-Pin Controller Ports and Controllers

Subject: Re: [stella] RE: My Atari 2600 15-Pin Controller Ports and Controllers
From: "Chris Pepin" <cpepin1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 23:04:33 -0500

Have you thought about using cat5 cable? There are 8 wires in each cable so if you use two cables together you would have 16 wires. Cat5 cable can be bought in 1000 ft reels for about $55 (at least that was the price the last time I bought some. It may have changed price since then.) You might have to get creative to find a way to keep the two cable together, but it's an idea at least. Plastic clips to hold them together, electrical tape, some sort of tubing are all possible options.

Chris Pepin
cpepin1@xxxxxxxxxxx