RE: [stella] New Song

Subject: RE: [stella] New Song
From: "Albert Yarusso - AtariAge" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 02:07:13 -0500
Wow, I just listened to it on my Cuttle Cart and it sounds great! You're
setting the bar too high for 2600 music in homebrew games, I'm afraid.  By
the time I get around to writing a 2600 game I'm going to need to hire you
to do the music for it!  :)

Look forward to hearing the other two tunes!

 ..Al