Re: [stella] Zork

Subject: Re: [stella] Zork
From: Colin_Hughes@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 22:21:44 +0100
I've got an 18 character display kernal that I used for the title line on
my Tetris game - It relies on flickering between odd and even character
spaced triple 3 wide spaced players... If I dig around I've got another
kernel I wrote ready for an Archon/Chess game that had 9 character non
flickery sprites....
( I never tested it on a real VCS, just pcae under dos.. ) I'll fire up my
old machine and see if it's still around..

Paul Slocum <paul-stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>@biglist.com on 12/07/2002 19:33:48

Please respond to stella@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:  owner-stella@xxxxxxxxxxx