[stella] I am back and Atari cases....

Subject: [stella] I am back and Atari cases....
From: "Eduardo Mello" <vgbelloq@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:36:23 -0300
Hi there!

I was a member for this list a few years ago and now I am back... Currently I am working on a classic project non-related to the Atari 2600, but I am still planning to make something some day...
Many people keep asking me about a Brazilian company called Patola which still does make VCS cart cases. I am currently negotiating with them about ColecoVision cart cases and I have already received a catalog. The catalog shows Atari cases and notes it's for "Atari and Coleco". I am not really sure about the Coleco thing (neither they are) but I have already seen Atari cases from them. Now they told me they are going to send me two samples (so maybe there is "Coleco" cases after all). I am still waiting for them and communication hasn't been this great...
Since I think it would be of interest for many here, I will keep all of you informed...

Eduardo Mello