[stella] Dev Hardware, was: My First Atari 2600 Game

Subject: [stella] Dev Hardware, was: My First Atari 2600 Game
From: "Mark Graybill" <saundby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 13:27:42 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: Christopher Tumber <christophertumber@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <stella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: [stella] My First Atari 2600 Game

> I'm sure you've heard this before, but you should really pick up a
Supercharger. They're available pretty cheap >and so, so handy. Unless you
modify it, you do need to avoid  $FFF8 and $FFF9 (Boy was that a big
surprise! ><smile>) but I don't know what I'd do without it. (Well, unless
you don't have a console at all, in which case, >what're you living with the
wolves?)
 Well, I have consoles and I live among foxes and cougars, so I don't see
how living with wolves would be an excuse. 8P

I don't have a Supercharger, I'm afraid. See the attached image of some of
my "old school" dev hardware. I've got carts for 2K and 4K ROMs, I haven't
had to make a bankswitched cart yet. Where do you come by a Supercharger any
more? Is it still possible to come by the CD that had the Supercharger tapes
on it anywhere?

TIA,

Mark G.