Re: [stella] latest Star Fire

Subject: Re: [stella] latest Star Fire
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:40:41 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Manuel Polik wrote:

> Thanks for this feedback!

No problem....it's good to be able once again.  :)

> I compiled two versions, one with (Skip2) and one
> without (skip1) the fast skipping.
>
> Could you eventually try'n'test both of these again?

Done.  But they both look rock solid.  Hmmm....

I'm attaching the star.bin that crashes...maybe it's an old version?
To avoid confusion, it might help if you put a version number in
the filename, like star01.bin, star02.bin, etc...

> For extra motivation to do that, I already added the
> shield display. Hope it looks okay :-)

It looks ok.  Does it actually do anything now?  It just seems to
move up and down (grow and shrink) randomly.

-Chris