Re: [stella] latest Star Fire

Subject: Re: [stella] latest Star Fire
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:57:52 +0200
Hi Chris!

> Heh....so many times, you've spotted that for other
> people. I guess now it's your turn.  :)

;-)

>>> To avoid confusion, it might help if you put a
>>> version number in the filename, like star01.bin,
>>> star02.bin, etc...

>> Hm... the name is created by Textpad, I don't do
>> anything to it :-)

>Ahh.  Ok.

I just scanned the Textpad docs, but unfortunately
there's no counter or date based macro available.
So the name only changes, when I change the name of my
source file, which only rarely happens.

Sorry 'bout my laziness... :-)

>> At the moment it's just backed by a counter. I'll
>> start implementing any real game logic next week,
>> when hopefully all visual stuff is done.

> One note, while you're still doing display stuff. For
> the radar, can you change the colors of the ships,
> or are they hardcoded?  Red on green works fine, but
> the single red pixel is hard to see in the black area
> of the radar.

They all should be of the same color. I now turned the
black area into a blue one, of the same brightness as
the green one. See the 4K Bin I just posted in the other
mail. I hope that's better.

Greetings,
	Manuel