RE: [stella] [POLL]What is everybody working on?

Subject: RE: [stella] [POLL]What is everybody working on?
From: "Jay Eng" <engj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 01:24:50 -0500
I have been kind of lurker around here for the last 4 or so months.

I have been working on a untitled game the I have been referring to with
my friends as, 'Digital Destruction'. Basically it is a vertically
scroller in the vein of 'River Raid' with the main game play revolving
around destroying everything in your path.

I should have something for people to look at in a couple of weeks. This
is my first 2600 project, so I have had to get over the learning curve,
which in my case has taken months. :-)

It is very exciting to see all the projects in the works. I am most
excited about Radial Pong. I had considered a similar project when doing
some GBA homebrew programming.

Jay