Re: [stella] [POLL]What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] [POLL]What is everybody working on?
From: "Gonzalo Fernández" <horcas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 14:30:22 -0300 (ART)
> Then there was these cool demos called "plane" posted to
> the list from Gonzalo Fernández a while ago. Any
> progress here?

yes... I´m alive. Last week I´ve taken the keyboard again. I´m happy
because I think the kernel is done... I´ll post the new demo soon. I´ll be
asking for ideas about the gameplay.

I want to say Hi! to the "new" list members. The list is getting really
big, like a community... really good job with your demos. And Star Fire is
an advanced programming demonstration. I can´t test´em all because I don´t
have internet connection any more (just play with them in the cyber-bar),
in adition my color screen is dead and I have to work with a monochromatic
13" monitor.. so I´ll need help with the colors.