Re: [stella] [POLL]What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] [POLL]What is everybody working on?
From: Erik Eid <eeid@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 18:29:37 -0500
On Tuesday 05 November 2002 02:13 am, Manuel Polik wrote:
> As said in the title, I'd like to know what else is
> cooking, please report!

I plan on actually playing Euchre solely to enjoy playing it, rather than
looking for bugs or odd behavior.  :)

Seriously, I do want to take a bit of time off from 2600 programming, at
least through the holiday season.  I will admit, though, that since I
recently inherited a 7800, it's tempting to try something in that arena next.

I have a few game ideas floating around in my head, but nothing has really
grabbed me yet.