Re: [stella] Hardware Problems

Subject: Re: [stella] Hardware Problems
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 04:05:34 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 5 Dec 2002, Mark Graybill wrote:

> But first I've got "real" work to do... *grumble*
> ;)

God, I love it when someone _ELSE_ writes something like this for a change!
Makes me feel a lot better about my own list of unfinished projects.  :)

However...(to make this a useful post)...I've made _LOTS_ of progress on the
2600 AV Mod.  For those who have been following my (lack of) progress on
this one, head over to the hardware forum on AtariAge for the current working
screenshots from Pitfall2, and a bit of description of the mod's capabilities.

This URL will take you directly to my first post in the topic:
http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14619&start=27

-Chris