Re: [stella] Hardware Problems

Subject: Re: [stella] Hardware Problems
From: "John Saeger" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 01:34:05 -0800
Chris Wilkson wrote:
> However...(to make this a useful post)...I've made _LOTS_ of progress on
the
> 2600 AV Mod.  For those who have been following my (lack of) progress on
> this one, head over to the hardware forum on AtariAge for the current
working
> screenshots from Pitfall2, and a bit of description of the mod's
capabilities.

> This URL will take you directly to my first post in the topic:
> http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14619&start=27

Well the trees look a little dark to me.  And there is that ghosting to the
right of the trunks.  Those ghosts are weird.  It seems like they're always
there no matter what you do with the video.  Or are they?  Do you know
what's up with those ghosts?  Is there some TIA signal that is just not
rising/falling fast enough?  Or is it something else?

John