Re: [stella] Hardware Problems

Subject: Re: [stella] Hardware Problems
From: "Mark Graybill" <saundby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 14:11:00 -0800

> What is a PCB extender board??? I'd love to get one!

I just made one about 23 years ago out of a prototyping board that had the
right pitch on the fingers, it was one of the sort where you can
solder-bridge the little square pads to build up traces. I sawed it to the
right width at the finger end, jumpered the fingers to "traces", inserted
test point terminals into each line, and put a cinch connector at the other
end. It let me watch the signals with the console case closed. I had plans
once for making it more sophisticated, but I ended up buying some better
test and measurement tools so I never really needed to.

-Mark G.