[stella] TIA recreation (was: Hardware Problems)

Subject: [stella] TIA recreation (was: Hardware Problems)
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 22:21:18 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, Mark De Smet wrote:

> On a different topic Chris, how's the recreation/reverse engineering of
> the TIA going?

Heh.  It's on hold.  Since I see the light at the end of the tunnel for
the AV Mod, I've been working on that.  But when I shelved the TIA project,
I had just gotten VSYNC to work.  So the playfield will be next.  That's
the first "visible" output section that I'll do.  I hope to start working
on it again just after Christmas.  Meaning I hope to have the AV Mod done
(but not ready to sell) by Christmas.  Yay me!  :)

-Chris