Re: [stella] 60fps vs 30fps

Subject: Re: [stella] 60fps vs 30fps
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 23:05:36 +1100
I should clarify that with respect to '2600 programming....  The '2600
author *HAS* to generate a 60Hz signal for the NTSC TV - so the basic draw
loop *is* running at 60Hz.  But the actual game internals (that is, the
speed at which objects move/animate) may be running at 30Hz.... or 20Hz or
some other rate.
Cheers