Re: [stella] Space Instigators - Public Release (Download) Version

Subject: Re: [stella] Space Instigators - Public Release (Download) Version
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 18:02:12 -0500
On Thursday 02 January 2003 17:22, Christopher Tumber wrote:
> This should be the public release version for download of Space Instigators
> (finally). Can somebody please just confirm that it doesn't cause a Cuttle
> to implode?

Haven't tried it on my cuttle (yet... gotta burn a CDRW with it tonight :) )
but I did notice in Stella 1.1 that the screen is off by one scanline during
gameplay (jumps down one scanline when you press fire to begin the game, and
jumps back up one scanline when "GAME OVER" appears).  Dunno if it's just
Stella or if you introduced a bug with your title screen.

Hardly a major issue but I figured since no one ever told me about the Pac26
hack's extra scanline issue till 2 years after I stopped working on it and
two different people had been making carts of it, I should say something ;)

Rob