Re: [stella] Fu Kung! v0.03

Subject: Re: [stella] Fu Kung! v0.03
From: Christopher Tumber <christophertumber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 03:15:00 -0500
>Any chance to have more than 2 colors per sprite?

Ditto...

I imagine the kernal is pretty tight, but, any chance of using the missiles/balls to overlay some detail-colours (eyes? skin? hair? belt? shoes?). Or letting the playfield peek through to the same effect?

Structuring the animation data would be a bear, but if it's possible even a little bit of extra colour could really enhance the look...

(I'm doing something vaguely similar with the missiles in that Mortal Kurling thing, using sprites + playfield graphics to create oversized, 2 colour "sprites". It's considerably earlier on in development than your sprites and not nearly as flexible but if you want a look, let me know and I'll rip out the source...)

Chris...