Re: [stella] Fu Kung! v0.03

Subject: Re: [stella] Fu Kung! v0.03
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 22:04:03 +1100
> Can FMV intros and cut-scenes be far behind?

Probably not - but I have to *focus* on the task at hand, so it's back to
the tools.

The attached is the last "allegront" I expect I'll be playing with - it
shows some internal bands of colour operating in conjunction with
chronocolour.  And I added some movement just for fun.  Still some time free
in the kernel.... to be precise, there are 8 cycles free in the first line
of each pixel row, and 14 cycles in the 2nd.  So still more could be done.
I had a play with PF modification, but it doesn't work with chronocolour if
you're using the BG as part of the colour scheme (of course!).

Anyway, this is probably the last we'll see of this monster.  Consider this
the termination of an exploratory branch of the capabilities of the system.
It's been fun.

Cheers

PS:  Z26 -g11 switch required