Re: [stella] "Zombie" optimizations

Subject: Re: [stella] "Zombie" optimizations
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 17:52:08 +1100
> Yeah, but with all the FMV now showing up, I'm sure the hardware guys are
going to be to coming up with new 1, 2, 4 megabyte cartridges. So little 255
byte tables aren't going to be any big deal.... (smile)

Well.... that was directed at me, I think.  I must admit, lying on the beach
today I was thinking.... "why stick to 32K when I can have the WORLD <evil
laugh>?".  So, anyone want to design a practical (ie: not TOO expensive)
cart which can bankswitch (say) up to 256 2K-banks into $F000, with $F800
being a non-switchable area... then I'd be keen to use it.

256 x 2K = 512K.  I think I can live within that.

Cheers