Aw: Re: [stella] DASM 'upgrade' in progress

Subject: Aw: Re: [stella] DASM 'upgrade' in progress
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:12:24 +0100 (MET)
Hi there!

>> IMO using a macro for highly specialized tasks *might* be a better idea.
>> And something like PIC "X.XX.XX." (and many, many more useful things!)
>> could be implemented as macro if we just extend the capabilities there a bit.

> I totally agree with this.

Hm... I don't. With everyone brewing his own macros, not only the sources will get bloated, but it'll also get harder to just build any submission without having to deal with someone else's macros. Just imagine everyone having his personal "macros.h"...

I'd even go so far to hardwire vcs.h into DASM. One major problem solved, once and for all. :-)

Greetings,
     Manuel