Re: [stella] Brainstorming: 3D-Corridor

Subject: Re: [stella] Brainstorming: 3D-Corridor
From: Christopher Tumber <christophertumber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:41:35 -0500
Manuel wrote:

>The interesting part of this solution is, that, in
>theory, it should be possible to render it focused to
>any point on screen. Hehe, if linked to the joystick,
>you should be able to hypnotize yourself with it then.

Heh, heh, well you go me there. As mentioned, Moving mine around would take some doing.

>Another thing is, that one'd probably need to show a few
>objects to make the direction it is heading more
>clear... ;-)

Well, mine uses 3 colours so direction is obvious. Maybe take the best of both examples?  You're just shoving values into COLUPF too, right? How are you changing the focus? Dropping in some NOPs at the begining of a line? That should work the same with mine...

Chris...