Re: [stella] Bounce! demo

Subject: Re: [stella] Bounce! demo
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 23:38:15 +0200
Hi rasty!

> So, as usual, I'd really love comments on all aspects
> of the game playability, optimizations, improvements,
> etc.! :)

That is a very cool game idea. Pretty unique. I bet the
final version will be tons of fun. I hope you include at
least 200 levels? The current four lasted about 5
minutes ;-)

I had ideas for a few more tiles. You have those
*stable* tiles, so I thought of semi-stable tiles. They
could start with Roman numbers III,II & I for example
and then countdown on every jump. Jumping on a I once
more would turn it into a *normal* tile and then it'd
disappear...

So you could build funny things like crossings with
them...

Greetings,
	Manuel