Re: [stella] he got game

Subject: Re: [stella] he got game
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 14:07:36 +1000
> > > * Anyone know a better Fuji symbol that fits in 8 pixels wide? ;-)
> >
> > I like the one you have. It looks sort of like the one used in Video
> > Pinball.
>
> Good point! They must've had the same problem I did.
> Do you think it looks better with or without the pixel
> in between at the top like I have?

What about interlacing two frames?  One with just the vertical bar, the
other with the side bars.  No pixel separation between them (or better yet,
the bars each two pixels wide with no pixel separation).  The interlacing
will create a perceptual border between the bars, even though (pixelwise)
there isn't one.   Should look pretty good.

Cheers