Re: [stella] [POLL] What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] [POLL] What is everybody working on?
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 08:42:31 +0100
Hi Christopher,

> Prior to that undertaking, I had been working with
> Adam Tierney on Fade Out.

Whoah!

Now this was giving me a really hard time. The concept
was way too good to let pass, yet I already had started
an other project. I was very close to put GTA on ice for
Fade Out.

> The basic kernal is there, but it still needs quite a
> bit of work and there are lots of issues - No second
> player displayed (it's in the kernal though), shot
> always goes to the right and never stops. Jumping
> horizontally sucks. &etc, &etc.

It's already way cool to finally just see these superb
sprites running around in a real binary. It's also
interesting to see that you even get parts of the
background animated. I love it!

I'm very happy that this marvellous concept is now in
the hands of a pro like you :-)

> This week-end I was able to take some time for myself
> and actually do some coding (which I haven't been able
> to do since taking on the above mentioned contract) so
> of course I started another new project (smile). This
> ones almost done though, and it may look a little
> familiar (smile)...

Eeek! Here, there, everywhere! #1

Well, I personally always prefered the version with the
contradicting cave (Sorry Thomas) over the one with the
obstacles, but this is getting a little too blocky for
my taste. (Sorry Christopher)

Greetings,
	Manuel