Re: [stella] [POLL] What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] [POLL] What is everybody working on?
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:55:08 +0100
Christopher wrote:
> Prior to that undertaking, I had been working with Adam Tierney on Fade Out. The basic kernal is there, but it still needs quite a bit of work and there are lots of issues - No second player displayed (it's in the kernal though), shot always goes to the right and never stops. Jumping horizontally sucks. &etc, &etc.

Cool! The concept idea was really nice and now it looks like it will become true soon. Will you start /continue public discussion about the gameplay?

> But with the game mechanic from Cave1k (et al) that's not really the issue. So at first I was just going to adapt the Mortal Kurling scroller. But then I thought I could do even better by not having to worry at all about displaying anything else but the player's ship (helicopter) and really tailor the kernal to that. So I rewrote the kernal from scratch, this is the result. The "walls" use P1/M1/M0 (all trippled) and Ball. The helicopter is P0 (also trippled but GRP0 gets cleared)

Sorry, I don't get where the big advantage of your concept is. With P0 and P1 already used, how can you do enemies now?

What am I missing?

Have?fun!
Thomas
Thomas?Jentzsch?????????|?***?Every?bit?is?sacred?!?***
tjentzsch?at?web?dot?de?|

Horoskop, Comics, VIPs, Wetter, Sport und Lotto im WEB.DE Screensaver1.2
Kostenlos downloaden: http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110