RE: [stella] I need a little direction for Climber 5??

Subject: RE: [stella] I need a little direction for Climber 5??
From: "Dennis Debro" <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 06:56:18 -0500
Hi Weston,

> This is looking better every version! :-)

Thanks.

> However, having played both new versions: If I had to pick one, I'd say go
> with the girders "bumping" the objects( "no bounce" version ). It seems
> more "natural".

I've given it some thought as I slept and I'll see if I can add these to
difficulty switch 1 too. If I can "squeeze" it in there will be 2 enhanced
version options (Novice and Expert). Novice wouldn't have the obstacles at
all (to satisfy that crowd). Expert would have the obstacles. Then the
difficulty switch would control the girder changing direction warning and
how the obstacles are pushed.

> As far as additional bonus items: You probably saw my earlier response
> where I made a short list of possible items:

Yes I did and thank you! I needed to fish back through the archives to find
it ;-)

Take care,
Dennis