Re: [stella] I need a little direction for Climber 5??

Subject: Re: [stella] I need a little direction for Climber 5??
From: "Patrick Lichty" <voyd@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 17:40:57 -0600
THis is good.  a difference of opinion an a simple nuance.
I'd almost venture to say that 'old school' in net art would be creating
works in HTML 1.0 and breaking the version specific problems.
I'm sorry for not being able to articulate further as I have a 105 fever,
but I think that the people like Cory Arcangel aren't really 'old school',
but trying to bring these old techs into the new context - sort of a
'neo-retro...", although that's a horrible term.