Re: [stella] the new dig (beta)

Subject: Re: [stella] the new dig (beta)
From: Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 11:09:06 -0800
At 08:26 AM 12/25/2003, you wrote:
There is, and no scripting required.  Get the server to add an HTTP header
such as this:

5.0 and later series browsers will recognize that syntax and open a
download dialog box with the specified filename suggested.

Thanks for the tip. Now I don't have to do an additional redirect and I don't even have to open a new window. I still have to pull the file from biglist first and locally host it, however.

BTW, I'm setting mime-types manually based on extension. I have 2 custom mime-types that you can use through your browser to automatically launch specific applications (if it doesn't just look at the extension).

bin files = application/x-atari2600-binary
asm,a,s,h files = text/x-6502-assembly

If you want me to use a different mime-type string on these, let me know.