Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Krokodile Cart prototype review
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:43:49 +0100
Hi there!

I don't have any more static problems from the CC than any other non-shielded homebrew cart.

I just ran a quick test over my collection:

Crystal clear picture:
Jammed, Gunfight, Oystron, Marble Craze, Warring Worms, Thrust Platinum & Space Instigators

Slightly distorted picture:

Qb, X-Mas Greeting Cart & Star Fire

But only the CC has a distorted picture quality as in the example I posted. That is even on the opening screen already, without anything loaded. Also Star Fire is significantly worse comparing the real cartridge vs. the CC output.

Greetings,
Manuel