Re: [stella] Cybertech board manufacturing

Subject: Re: [stella] Cybertech board manufacturing
From: Darrell Spice <dspice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:44:51 -0600
On Feb 28, 2004, at 3:24 PM, Chris Wilkson wrote:
<snip>
Out of curiosity, how many people here have actually received (and used)
a CyberTech Video Card? And on a related note, how many people have paid
for one (or more) and not yet received it?
<snip>

I got mine in today, ordered it on Sunday. I have a 6 switcher, but not a heavy 6. I've taken the Atari apart and installed the card. Great picture and sound; however, every time I try to reassemble the Atari the board comes out of the socket. Any ideas?