Re: [stella] H*R RPG Demo

Subject: Re: [stella] H*R RPG Demo
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:30:13 +0100
Paul wrote:
> Cool, glad there was a lot of interest!  Unfortunately, that was the demo
> from the Austin Gaming Expo and not the latest one.  There were some weird
> problems getting the latest one working on a real board.  The new demo is
> attached (and it works fine on Z26 and my Cuttle Cart).

What is happening on a real board? Maybe, if you post the sourcecode we
could help you.

> This month I've been busy with my band and other stuff, but in about a week
> I'm jumping back into the RPG.  After that, the next 2-3 months I'll be
> hammering away at it until it's done.

I just played the latest version a bit and the map is really *huge*. Wow!
Can you pick up any objects already?

BTW: Have you thought about some automatic mapping?

Have?fun!
Thomas
Thomas?Jentzsch?????????|?***?Every?bit?is?sacred?!?***
tjentzsch?at?web?dot?de?|

... and the winner is... WEB.DE FreeMail! - Deutschlands beste E-Mail
ist zum 39. Mal Testsieger (PC Praxis 03/04) http://f.web.de/?mc=021191