Re: [stella] Master Mind Deluxe

Subject: Re: [stella] Master Mind Deluxe
From: Albert Yarusso <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 05:24:17 -0600
Hello!

On Apr 2, 2004, at 11:32 AM, Happy_Dude wrote:

I picked up this board game last week for $1 and imidiatly thought
This should be a 2600 game. So I got to work with pen and paper
writing down how I wanted to implement it, how the program would
flow etc.......

Excellent, there aren't enough board and card games on the 2600 as far as I'm concerned, so I think this will make a great addition to the 2600 library. I've never played Master Mind Deluxe, though, so I'll have to read up on it. The initial demo looks good!

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso, http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Media, Guides, and more!