Re: [stella] Master Mind Deluxe

Subject: Re: [stella] Master Mind Deluxe
From: Happy_Dude <happy_dude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 00:12:25 +1000
> BTW: Something is wrong with you computer clock (+8 hours!), making
> your posts getting sorted out of order. :-)

My last post didn't seem to get to the list. I hope I actually replyed to the
list. Anyway My sys clock wasn't set to my timezone, even though it was
displaying the correct time. Let's hope it's corrected now.

After a long battle with random number generation and colour lookup tables
I was set to ask the list for help, when I had a eureka moment :-)
I ran the seed through a random number generator then "AND"ed the output with
#%00000111 to give me a number between 0 and 7 then used this to load a value
from the colour lookup table :) It works great

heres the possible colours (direct from my lookup table ;-)  )
	.byte #BLACK
	.byte #WHITE
	.byte #BROWN_PEG
	.byte #Blue
	.byte #GREEN
	.byte #ORANGE
	.byte #RED
	.byte #YELLOW

And here's the bin. You have to press fire to start the display and You have
to reload the bin to get a new code.