Re: [stella] stella bitterness

Subject: Re: [stella] stella bitterness
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 21:40:11 +0200
Rob wrote:
> I don't feel this is at all off-topic, no matter how annoying it
> may be to the more pragmatic members of the list, because this
> is the kind of issue that divides and even destroys communities
> and it's best to deal with it in the open rather than in private
> messages, emails and chat rooms.

Ok, that's your opinion and probably you are right.

But IMO, if you want to discuss this in public, then please go to a
public place (like RGVC, DP and/or AA) and not to a quite small programmer
list. While I like heated discussions sometimes, I don't like them
happening here.

Just my $0.02

Have fun!
Thomas