Re: [stella] Meditations on the pause button

Subject: Re: [stella] Meditations on the pause button
From: "Edwin Blink" <edwin.blink@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 23:34:07 +0200
Eckhard Stolberg wrote:

> The only way to trigger an interrupt on the MARIA is to have
> the DMA find an "interrrupt bit" in the display data  ....

Thanks for the details.

> BTW,
> How does Video Pinball play on your EPROM cart?

I'll put it in the next test eprom for testing. It will probably be
like you discribed. I get the impression that this undefined bits
in tia register readouts happens quite a lot and will look into it if
I can get around this problem.

Aaron Wrote:

>That said, I probably should have the select button do something in-game...

That would be good to use as an pause button indeed.

See what 'Meditation on the pause button'  can doo :)