Re: [stella] Atari to re-release a whole bunch of stuff

Subject: Re: [stella] Atari to re-release a whole bunch of stuff
From: <joe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 20:43:33 -0400
The article makes it seem like they're emulated and not re-written.  At
least that's what I get out of this statement

"You're right to say that a lot of them are bootlegged, and the code is not
the right code, and the color is not the right color. But here we're
offering them ... and you don't go through collecting the games on the
Internet and being scared of the viruses that are going to pollute your
computer at some point."

I thought the first Atari release was terrible (a joystick for Breakout?!)

But the Nacmo Ms. Pac-Man one is really great so hopefully this will be as
good.  I will probably buy one despite having a few 2600's and a 7800 which
is already hooked up and running.