Re: Aw: Re: [stella] moving stella from biglist

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] moving stella from biglist
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:05:57 -0600
At 10:38 PM -0500 11/16/04, Thomas Boutell wrote:
> I'm frankly mystified by how your archiving became a Big Problem.

It's not "my" archiving; please keep that in mind.

> And I do host sites for money on a small scale, among other
> activities, and some of them do run lists. So it's not as
> distant from my primary concerns as you might imagine.

Fair enough.  I hope you didn't think I was singling you out
though.

> Not that a backup plan isn't always a good idea, of course.

I suggested a while back that we use you AS a backup plan, but
nothing came of it.  If you think you can do something as a
backup, please do.  I'm still against moving the primary list,
but I have NO problems with backup processes.
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729   slapdash@xxxxxxx [NEW!]   VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||