Re: [stella] moving stella from biglist

Subject: Re: [stella] moving stella from biglist
From: Paul Slocum <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 00:01:22 -0600

It's come to the point of being unacceptable to me, and at best a major problem
for a few others around here. I'm willing to wait the week that your contact
requested. I'm willing to wait 2 weeks, or let's just say the rest of November.
What's another half a month?

That's exactly what I was thinking. Let's give it until the end of November. If everything isn't fixed by then, let's move.


Current Thread