Re: [stella] Crazy Balloon playable (Sort of...)

Subject: Re: [stella] Crazy Balloon playable (Sort of...)
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 22:51:44 +0100
Hi there!

Joseph Thompson wrote:
Piero Cavina wrote:
Hi! I loved Crazy Balloon and I'm happy to see a version for the 2600. There was at least another game inspired by CB: "Looney Balloon" for the Philips Videopac/Magnavox Odyssey. I consider it an underrated gem, and one of the best games for that system. Please consider a port of Looney Baloon to the 2600 too! :-)

Sounds like a good idea to me! I'll have a closer look at this!

There was also an updated PS1 version (Japan-only), apparently. I think the CoCo has a clone, also . . .

Hm... would be interesting to check this out...

I found a bunch of Balloon games on the C64, one is even called "Crazy Balloon" (Doesn't seem to be a real license though):

http://www.lemon64.com/index2.php?mainurl=http://www.lemon64.com/games/details.php?ID=205

http://www.lemon64.com/index2.php?mainurl=http://www.lemon64.com/games/details.php?ID=3148

http://www.lemon64.com/index2.php?mainurl=http://www.lemon64.com/games/details.php?ID=553

...need to check out all of them...