Re: [stella] Video modes

Subject: Re: [stella] Video modes
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufwork@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:37:07 -0500
On Feb 28, 2005, at 1:47 AM, Lee Fastenau wrote:

> Does anyone know of other games that support "power on" options like
> this
> and which options they set?  It was pretty easy to implement and I
> think PAL
> and SECAM users will like it (assuming the game gets finished).

Well, Space Invaders would allow you to have two missiles on the screen
at the same time if you held down one of those (both?  Can't recall
offhand) when powering on.  Does that count?  I don't recall hearing
why that happens on the list, but suppose I could search the
archives...  :^)

Ruffin Bailey