RE: [stella] WIP: PlayerPal v2.0

Subject: RE: [stella] WIP: PlayerPal v2.0
From: "Lee Fastenau" <stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 09:28:54 -0400
Wow, Kirk, nice!  This is looking to be a great tool.

If you add:
onselectstart="document.selection.clear();"

...to your edbox-classed TD's, drag selection will be suppressed in IE.  I
tested clearing the selection inside the ondragstart event, but for some
reason that didn't work.  (That's how I did it in the Reflex editor and it
works there.  Weird.)

The only criticism I have is that the color picker responds too slowly in
IE, but otherwise it's a smorgasbord of great features.  I see lots of
coders taking advantage of this editor.

BTW, I noticed something missing from your TODO list...  Onion-skinning! ;)

Keep it up!

-Lee