Re: [stella] VCS C programming

Subject: Re: [stella] VCS C programming
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 05:34:57 -0400
> I'm not sure about this.  Remember Murphy's law: make something so easy
> that
> an idiot can use it, and only idiots will use it.

Murphy's law is actually (roughly) "if something can go wrong, it will".
But, in context, I suppose the misattribution does have a kind of ironic
charm ;)

Some tangential laws...

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof, because fools are so
ingenious." --RobertHeinlein
"Those who try to build idiot-proof systems always underestimate the
persistence and ingenuity of idiots." --anon
"If you make your system more idiot-proof the idiots will build a bigger
idiot" --anon

Sorry to be off-topic.  My next post will be a programming teaser :)

Cheers