Re: [stella] Status of Stellalist

Subject: Re: [stella] Status of Stellalist
From: Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:03:50 -0400
I think the IP address of my cable modem must have
changed because I can't access TheDig right now (I
thought I had a static IP).  However, attachments that
do get through successfully are being archived there
so it doesn't matter if the Stellalist archive
presents them on the web or not.  I can verify that
that particular one was empty, though.  I won't
knee-jerk blame Stellalist, but I will just say that
this isn't the first time I've seen empty zips like
this on Stellalist attachments.