RE: differentiation between text() and entities???

Subject: RE: differentiation between text() and entities???
From: zuzmi@xxxxxxxxxxx (Z. Uzmi)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 13:35:33 -0700
Actually, I don't want the &nbsp thingies to be expanded by the xml parser
and it seems that the parser is doing that.

Only that XSLT is considering that text ends before &nbsp starts, and then
considers &nbsp another text segment and whatever follows &nbsp as yet
another text segment. I just want the XSLT to consider &nbsp as a piece of
raw text. Or probably, the xml parser segments the text as such and all xslt
gets is the segmented text????

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Zartash