Re: [xsl] SaxonProcessorVsParser

Subject: Re: [xsl] SaxonProcessorVsParser
From: Colin Paul Adams <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 17 Aug 2004 21:57:32 +0100
>>>>> "mankar" == mankar  <mankar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

    mankar> Excuse me, but what exactly do you mean by that saxon can
    mankar> work with other parsers as long as they use the right
    mankar> API.I mean i am just invoking saxon from command prompt,

You can use an XML parser that implements the Java SAX interface.
See the Saxon documentation for how to do this.

    mankar> but i also have installed MSXML parser.Does this mean that
    mankar> MSXML does the parsing and then saxon proceeds with the

I don't think you can use the MSXML parser - it has a SAX interface,
but it is not a Java one.
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire